Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Off to Singapore now



Happy New Year, although I don't know what's so happy about this year with the down turn in economy. Anyways, I'm off in a few minutes to Singapore on an assignment till the 19th. I should be checking my e-mail regularly, so for those of you who need to contact me about dates beyond the 20th, please do e-mail me.

As for Singapore, it'll be nice to go someplace warmer than Tokyo but the weather forecast shows thundershowers everyday during my stay when I have to shoot some architecture outdoors. Figures, that's life for a photographer... Anyways, I'll be excited to see Singapore for the first time.

I saw this beautiful sunset at Narita just prior to boarding my flight to Singapore.

1 Comments:

Blogger -Straight Edge Photography- said...

Hi. You got an very interesting blog. Made me think again of how/what I should continue with mine.

Keep it up.

Best

-mwcp-

January 15, 2009 5:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home