Monday, October 09, 2006

Santa Barbara



Last fall, I did some pictures of my favorite city Santa Barbara for Japan Airline's First Class inflight magazine "Agora," which by the way finally came out last month. If any of you were lucky enough to fly first class in september, may be you saw it. At least I haven't.

And for all of us low class travelers, some of the pictures are posted at the world culture travel section of FM Tokyo/JAL Reco site. Just click the title for the link (they moved it, so now you have to find "vol.15" in the small list). It's only in Japanese so you won't be able read any of the text. I wonder if it might've been in English if there was a first class at the web site. I'm not too crazy about how they cropped most of the images, but it's kind of neat to see the images fade in and move around. Perhaps I should incorporate a slide show presentation with more of my pictures.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home