Monday, November 06, 2006

fireworks


Mr. Youichi Nomura is Japan's leading fireworks artist. He spends a whole year perfecting fireworks that last about 5 seconds in a summer's night sky. Ofcourse the beauty will last an eternity in peoples' hearts. Hard to imagine what it's like to live next to all the gunpowder he has stored, soI asked him if he ever experienced an accident or a fire, and he said "are you kiddining? I wouldn't be here today if there was an accident."
Photographed with available light and a Nikon SB80DX speedlight.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yasu

your blog is great, please update it more frequently~!

November 18, 2006 3:53 AM  
Blogger yasooo said...

Thank you for your comment. I know I should be updating this more frequently to be able to call it a blog, but I spend too much time on SNN sites and downloading concert redcordings on torrents. I will try to update more freqently!

November 18, 2006 10:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you sound like my co-workers, no excuses! You get to do interesting work for a living, it makes for good stories.

November 21, 2006 11:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home