Wednesday, October 17, 2007

AR100 award

The latest Black Book AR100 awards for the best annual report design has been announced, and one of the annual reports I worked on this year has won an award. Many talented photographers from around the world worked on this book, but I felt honored to have the page with one of my photographs appear on the 22nd edition of the AR100 book. That's one of the pictures I shot in Beijing on an early winter morning at minus 7 degrees celcius. I remember trying to position my tripod avoiding the frozen spit on the ground, and getting hit by cars when the traffic light changed. Ofcouse everyone who walked by had a look on their face like, "what is this crazy guy doing?" Well, I'm glad to see all that effort has made its way into a prestigious award.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home